Sunday 2 October 2011

i miss u....

Posted by shakirah at 05:02
who r u to me??? why i cannot erase u from my memory???? are u very important to me??? answer me please... i really really need 2 know it....huhuhu..u r the coolest person i ever meet.. whenever i;m with, u will make me smile..no tears are allowed when i'm with u.... ur care towards me make me fall in love with u.. i can't endure my feelings anymore....my heart keeps saying ur name..i don't know what to do...please help me....huhuhu...why this thing happens to me????huhuhuuh....ottoke???.. i miss u somehow...it's beensuch a long time since i meet u before...maybe u didn't notice my presence but i only want u to know that i really really love u..it's ok if u hate me..i don't mind..huhuhu..and i always pray for ur happiness with ur girlfriend.....SARANGHAE Mr. Sweet....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOOTPRINTS Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea