Monday 15 August 2011

first week of orientation

Posted by shakirah at 03:18
a moment with mr.brendon on the first day



english teacher's room members...so sweet



 At first, i refused to go. but with some advise from my family, i decided to come to this university. After a week being here, i feel that i was at home. I have many friens that was very kind and helpful.
The lecturers also like my own mom and dad. They are very caring and concerned about our need. There are 25 of us that studied tesl. We have our own English Teachers Room which was very beautiful. Just like a room for primary students. Then, we learnt many new things that we do not know. I really enjoyed studying here....

   My friends and I learn to be an excellent English teacher by applying the term ARM in our teaching.
Then, i learn how to stand at the good position which 12 inches distance of the feet,way of holding book and chin up to produce clearer and louder voice. I think thats all for the week..


p/s: actually we played a lot of games and we also have to present our job in front of the whole class...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOOTPRINTS Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea